Ooma completely replaces your existing telephone services and supplies a crystal clear landline quality phone service, over the internet, that will completely delete phone bills and save you hundreds of dollars per year. Just imagine no more monthly telephone bills, ever again.
The system can be purchased for $250 and from then on no bills and amazon even offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
Some More Info About Ooma Voip Phone Service
What is Ooma Voip Phone Service?
Ooma Voip Phone Service, once you purchase the initial equipment, you then receive a completely free home phone service.
All you need to do is plug in your existing high speed internet and phone to the Ooma device and from then on you will be able to ring anywhere in the us for absolutley nothing.
The service is of an extremely high quality and includes call waiting, caller id recognition and voice mail.
Exactly What Do I Need For Ooma To Work?
In a nutshell, all you require for Ooma to work is an existing high speed internet connection and a telephone.
Does Ooma Require A headset?
No, Ooma can be used perfectly well with your existing home phone, cordless or normal corded.
Where Can I call With Ooma?
With Ooma you are able to call local and long distance to 50 american states for free, some exceptions do however apply, Ooma, at present, does not allow 900 telephone numbers and also phone chat services, also directory service calls to 411 will be charged at $.99 for each call. Any extra charges for your own area can be found on the Ooma web site.
The People I Choose To Call, Do They Also Need A Ooma Device?
Absolutely not, unlike lots of other voip services Ooma customers can call anyone regardless of their phone equipment or service.
How Do Others Reach Me With Ooma?
When your Ooma device is registered on-line, you will be given the chance to choose a telephone number to use. Or alternatively you are also able to keep your existing telephone number, however there is normally a one off processing fee of $39.99 for this service.
Can I use 911 Calls With Ooma?
Yes of course, Ooma can provide support for 911 calls, when you register your address is collected and then if 911 is dialled your address will be sent to them. Ooma has even been designed with a land line backup if your internet connection is down for any reason.
Does My PC Need To Be On For Ooma To Work?
No, because Ooma is a completely stand alone application with it's own power source it is always live and does not require that your computer be on to power it. This alone could prove a massive power saving each month.
How Easy Is It To Install Ooma?
The Ooma system is completely self configuring and therefore is very easy to set up and install, most of our customers are up and running in only 15 minutes.
How Much Does The Ooma System Cost?
The complete price for the Ooma system is $249.99 this will include the Ooma Hub and Ooma Scout. A 60 day free trial of Ooma Premier is also included in this price.
Other VoIP Services, Exactly How Does Ooma Compare?
Unlike most of the other voip services out there, Ooma does not require a pc or any software to be installed, there is absolutely no need for a headset as your existing phone can be used.
Does The Ooma Voip Phone service have a Maximum Call Limit?
Yes Ooma does have a limit of 5000 minutes per month for outbound calls, that we only enforce if a user is abusing the system for commercial purposes. Ooma has never had to enforce this with normal domestic users.
Is The Ooma Voip Phone Service able to be Used For International Calls?
Yes the system can be used anywhere there is a high speed internet connection.
If you would like to save yourself hundreds of dollars per year then the Ooma Voip system is definitely for you.
Broadband VoIP allows you to add a phone line to your home or office with a local phone number in just about any major U.S. city…. and with some vendors also in several countries such as the UK and Israel.
Here are some ways Businesses and families with geographical distances between them can take advantage of BroadBand Phone/VoIP:
1. Parents can add an additional line with a local number so their college son or daughter can always call home without the expense of long distance rates.
2. A family in Florida can bring up a local number in Minnesota where the rest of the family resides. Family members in Minnesota now dial a local number and reach the relatives in Florida with no long distance charges because the call is local for those in Minnesota, and only the party in Florida needs to have broadband service to receive the calls.
3. This technology can also help military families stay connected. VoIP is not restricted by global boundaries. A U.S. soldier in another country with a broadband connection can set up service with unlimited in bound calls that are local to his family in the U.S. His family then can make unlimited calls to him at no cost and his family in the U.S. doesn’t need to have broadband access. Plus any calls they make home are either “local” or are made with an unlimited flat rate plan. That saves a ton of money.
4. Traveling executives can also take advantage of VoIP as a portable phone that can be taken along on any business trip. Many hotels will provide broad band access today. Simply plug the IP phone into the broadband connection in the hotel room. Your family and customers can now call on a local number. In addition you can still take advantage of out bound service and make calls from the room as well.
5. Businesses can drastically reduce costs from traditional calling services…. with flat rate plans which cover all of the US & Canada and often including Europe &/or Asia also.
For an easy way to compare available VoIP phone options in your area (US only) browse through the vendor review info available at
. This info is updated frequently with new input from their Forum members. Be advised that not all providers may be included as only those having received a member review will be listed.